Saturday, February 07, 2009

TNT workout

This morning we had a TNT workout at the Porter Rockwell trail in Draper. The team was doing 8 or 10 miles (half/full), but I could only stay for an hour because I had to be at an info meeting for the summer team down in Orem, and we were carpooling down there. So, I got in 50 minutes with the team, and I did manage to touch base with everyone who came out today, even all the triathletes who joined us this morning (there were 5-6 of them who came out for the run; they were doing 4 miles - they are prepping for the St. George Triathlon in May). Still, it was a bummer to only be out there for a little while.

The good part was that I did 4.5 miles and didn't have any pain, despite the anxiety I had yesterday about it.

It's been a pretty busy day and I'm up too late now - I am planning a 12-miler for myself in the morning, because I really need to get in a decent long walk this weekend in preparation for my half marathon on 3/21. I like doing longer mileage, but I wish I could get a little more sleep first. So I'm going to get OFF of this machine and turn in before it gets any later.

No comments: