Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quick update on IT band

Went to PT last night and my PT gave me a steroid patch to help w/the inflammation, and said that these things can be very pace dependent. He said I should go ahead and try my tempo workout tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll do it on the 'mill (UGH...boring for a tempo workout!) so that I can get off if I have to stop. Hey, at least I have the option. He also did some deep tissue massage (ASTYM) and as usual it left me a bit bruised. I took some photos but they didn't come out so great, sorry.

***

This morning I did the bike for 15 min and then did weight training - mostly PT for my hips (abductors are MUCH stronger now - can do much higher weights on the hip machine) but also did some tricep dips, lateral raises, and abs.

No comments: