Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 32 & 33: 40 days 'til 39

Day 32 - we were supposed to go through our closets and find clothes to donate... however, I had Sarah's kids all day and it was pretty hectic. I would have normally done this during nap time, but Sarah's daughter was sleeping in my room and I didn't want to disturb her. So, I flaked and didn't do this. I still want to, and probably will before our birthday, but I couldn't do it yesterday. Oh well!

Day 33 - Today we got massages from Lars Hansen, who lives only a couple blocks from me. I found about him from Leah F., a member of the Wasatch Walkers. He is a great massage therapist, very talented and quite inexpensive. It's going to be hard to restrain myself from developing a massage addiction with Lars living only 2 blocks away! And after my long workout today, it felt especially good. Ahhhhhh :).

No comments: