Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 17: 40 days 'til 39

Today we were supposed to color our hair. Sarah did it for real, choosing a shade just a little darker than her natural color. Since I plan to donate my hair to Locks of Love later this year, I didn't want to color it permanently. And because the Team in Training Kick-Off meeting is tonight, a few purple streaks (the TNT color) seemed in order. So I got a can of purple spray and went to it. It's not as purple as I'd hoped it would be - I have a LOT of hair and it would have taken 2 cans to get it much darker. But I am surprised at how much I like the purple streaks. They are really fun!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hunca Munca said...

Very cool! You look AWESOME in these pictures, though on my monitor the purple color is not very obvious. Can't wait to see it in person! Wish I could be so photogenic...

Sarah H said...

Love the purple!! You are lovely. :)

I can't believe how long your hair has gotten!

Jenny said...

I love your hair. I think I've told you that before, but I think it every time I see you! So beautiful:) Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow, your hair's really gotten long! I love the idea of Locks of Love--great cause.