Saturday, February 07, 2009

Day 12: 40 days 'til 39

Today we were supposed to come up with a favorite quote and post it. I have to admit that I am not much of a quote person. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't spend much time thinking about them, and I don't have a few that I carry around in my head with me. So I looked up some quotes online that fit my mood tonight. I decided I'd find a few on friendship, because this 40 days exercise has sure made me appreciate more how blessed I am to have a good friend like Sarah :).

"Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances."
Jay Leno (1950 - )

"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends."
Walt Whitman (1819 - 1892)

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
-Elbert Hubbard

No comments: