Thursday, February 04, 2010

Day 9: 40 days 'til 40


Arrrgh! Forgot to take a photo of us enjoying our day 9 activity, so this soup photo will have to do. We met for lunch at the Corner Bakery Cafe, which is within walking distance of Sarah's work, and a quick drive from my work. It was a much-needed respite from my day at work; I had a mixed day experiment-wise, and was feeling kind of grumpy. A change of scenery was helpful and relaxing. I enjoyed a bowl of their tomato basil soup with a side of fruit, and it was quite yummy. Sarah had the same thing in a bread bowl. The conversation was the best part, though. I'm still working through how to unwind more in life, and Sarah provided some helpful suggestions, and as usual, was a very good listener.

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

aw, you are so kind! I loved having lunch and conversation - we should do it again. Salad next time. :0)