Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 23: 40 days 'til 40

Today we were downloading a song from a new-to-us artist and sharing it. I found out about the group "Las Ketchup" from the Latin channel on the video bike at the gym. Really! I started listening to the Latin songs because they are upbeat and motivating to work out to, at least for me. "The Ketchup Song" was a big European hit in around 2003 or so, and I had no idea. Heck, if it was a hit here, I would have had no idea :). Anyway, here's the video. The kids and I had fun dancing around to the music in the kitchen!

4 comments:

Hunca Munca said...

This is great! How can you watch that and not smile? I couldn't figure out what it had to do with ketchup, but I liked it.

Lantis Lani said...

I remember this. It was the European equivalent of the Macarena.

Nyle said...

yes it was huge here in NZ too. lol Even I can remember dancing the moves in the local night clubs.

Nyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.