Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 21: 40 days 'til 40

Today we're downloading a song from 1970. I perused this list and was surprised at which songs were from 1970. I actually know a good number of them and like them.

Turns out that I don't actually need to download a song - though I don't have them on my computer, my husband happens to own CDs with several of these tunes! I didn't know that, so I'm ripping them from his CDs to my hard drive and making my own 1970 mix to listen to for a bit. What's in it?

Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
Fire and Rain - James Taylor
Who'll Stop the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival

All of these have water/rain in the title. That's kind of fun! I'm going to listen now :).

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

How funny - we have a 1970's CD collection and so I am now listening to selections from it...and my first pick was James Taylor's Fire and Rain. :-)