Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Day 8: 40 days 'til 40

Today we called a fried or family member we hadn't spoken with in a while. I decided to call my grandma. Yeah, I'm lame --- haven't talked with her in several months at least. I really enjoy talking with her, but I guess I have just been overly busy. I spent about 45 min on the phone with her and had a very enjoyable conversation, even though the kids did interrupt a bunch of times, and Michelle actually BIT Calvin while I was on the phone. Grrrrrr. But it was good despite the interruptions. She is an amazing woman and I love talking with her. She always has sound advice and is still sharp as a tack at age 86.

Here's a photo of my grandma with Calvin, in 2005, and also one me & grandma together --- but warning - it's from June 2002, so I'm rather large :). But I love the photo anyway!

No comments: