Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weekly progress; Saturday workout

Lost 0.6 lb this week; total of 2.4 lb gone since the Christmas splurge. 1.2 lb to go to get to where I was before.

*****

Workouts

Friday: 15 min easy racewalking to warm up; 50 min vigorous weight training.

Saturday: 60 min easy racewalking. Did the same route as last Saturday - from my house to Liberty Park, around the park twice, and back home. Took 1:00 and change, about 2 min faster than last Saturday when it was so icy. I felt great and made it to my WW meeting just on time. It was 24F and calm; nice weather for a walk, actually.

2 comments:

Sara Z. said...

I FINALLy added your new blog URL to my RSS feed. I'm getting a heart rate monitor and may need a consult. I had one before, a long time ago, but we'll see if I'm able to figure out the new fangled.

Tammy said...

Be happy to help if I can :). Glad I'm back in your RSS feed.