Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday & Monday workouts

Sunday morning I did an easy 8 miler, but it sure as heck didn't feel easy for some reason. I don't know what it was, but my legs just felt really heavy, and I got tired probably 4 miles into the workout. I did the whole thing anyway, and felt fine the rest of the day, so who knows? We had a really relaxing day the rest of the day - basically did absolutely nothing except watch football and play with the kids. I needed that.

Today it snowed a lot in the morning (probably 10 inches by the time the storm was over), and the field house was not open until 9 am, so I decided I'd go for my walk during the kids' naps, since Loren and I were both off work for Martin Luther King Jr Day. By 2 pm, the roads were clear enough that I could walk on them, so I did an easy 1 hr walk around the neighborhood. I felt great today - legs were fine. Don't know why yesterday was so tiring.

No comments: