Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wednesday workout

This morning I got up too late to go to the gym (in January the metered parking spaces that are free until 8 am are FULL by 6:15 am, so I'd have to get there right at 6:00) because I'm still on Pacific time, so I took an easy walk instead for 40 min or so. Not sure how far I went exactly. Just took it easy and enjoyed being out. It was cold (12F, -11C) but I actually got a bit overheated in 2 shirts plus my fleece.

Hate to say it, but I look forward to late February, when the New Year's Resolution crowd thins out at the gym. I know it would be better for their health to keep coming, but it's just too darn crowded.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

"New Year's Resolution crowd thins out at the gym."
----------------

That happens everywhere, doesn't it? :-)