Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday easy 60

I racewalked an easy 60 minutes this morning. I went to Liberty Park, did 2 loops, and came home. Nothing too remarkable. I took it really easy, because I was tired and grumpy, but hey, I did the workout. Felt better afterwards, too. It was warmer this morning (upper 20s) and is actually really warm now (49?!?! but the thermometer is in the sun a bit so it's probably not that warm) because a big ol' storm is moving in tomorrow. Ugh.

WW: up 0.2 lb this week. Didn't end up doing weight loss points, mostly because I was moody and undisciplined (I did stick to my maintenance points, however!). SO, next week, I am going to go back to my no-eating-after-the-kids-are-in-bed rule (unless I'm out, of course - this is only a problem at home). That made a HUGE difference in sticking to the plan the previous week. I would love to lose the rest of the holiday weight (only 1.2 more lb) and then take off 5 more for summer walking season. That could take a while, so I'd better get cracking.

Things seem to be a bit more stable on the financial front, so maybe if I'm lucky we will be able to take a trip for me to compete. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: