Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sick

I was going to get up and do a long slow distance workout today, about 8 miles. But I felt crummy. I went to the symphony last night with my friend Dorothy, and we had a great time, but near the end my stomach felt horrible - it hurt like there was a rock just sitting there in it. I thought it would feel better this morning, but no, it still hurt a lot. So I stayed in bed as long as possible. I skipped church and stayed in my pajamas all day. Didn't eat too much, either. No nausea, but I just felt lousy. Had to take care of the kids, though Loren helped out a fair amount.

So basically, I watched football, took a long nap, and tried not to do too much. Did make dinner for everyone, but that was pretty much it.

I hope I feel better tomorrow. I have to work all day, and I'd like to work out again.

1 comment:

Sara Z. said...

I have had that "rock in stomach" illness once or twice before, and it's weird. It doesn't feel like anything else I can think of and there's nothing you can do about it other than wait for it to go away. I've assumed it's come from maybe a mild form of food poisoning or something? Or just eating something not quite right? I don't know. But it's ick.