Monday, July 14, 2008

Easy (sort of...) walk

Tonight I wanted to do an easy walk; however, I had to push the kids (combined weight a little over 60 lb/27 kg) in the stroller. I couldn't very well leave them at home! I asked Calvin which park he wanted to go to, Liberty Park or SugarHouse Park, and he said "SugarHouse Park". I like SugarHouse Park a lot, but it has a lot more hills. With the stroller, that is not a good thing. So, I had to power walk the hills going up, and jogged a little going down. But most of the distance was still racewalking, so no biggie. I did 3.75 miles (6k) in 43:40 for 11:37/mile - not bad for having the kids along! We did stop at the park for a while so the kids could play, and then we came home and had a bath before bed. Now I'm really tired... sleep is calling!

No comments: