Thursday, May 05, 2011

spring weather; random aches & pains


The weather here is so odd in the spring. Last Saturday it snowed and looked like this. Today it was in the upper 70s and sunny and totally gorgeous outside. I'm soaking it in, because it will probably snow again soon!

***

My foot is bugging me a bit today. Not bad, but it's letting me know I've done a lot of miles. Rest and ice tonight and then no racewalking Saturday or Sunday should help (that's already on my schedule after tomorrow's hard track workout). In addition, my right shin is really really sore. Just a muscle ache, but it's nasty. It started hurting Tuesday night after my 10K fartlek. That workout made me quite sore! At least my coach is equally sore from a 6K hilly walk he did to try and train for hiking here with me in a month :).

No comments: