Friday, May 20, 2011

more cross-training

I did the elliptical for 45 min yesterday. I woke a bit late and that's all I could squeeze in. I've been quite tired this week and forgetful as well. I have overscheduled myself a couple times and also forgotten some important stuff that I was supposed to do for work. Fortunately, people have been pretty understanding.

***

Injury update: I'm still sore when just walking, but I'm not limping and I can make it to my car from work without much pain now, just a bit of soreness. I'm better enough that I keep forgetting to ice it. However, I know I'm not ready to racewalk again yet.

***

Today: I woke up late and didn't make it to the gym. We had a loud thunderstorm at 4 am and my dog woke me up (the thunder didn't!). She was scared and whining. I was able to fall back asleep and then overslept my alarm. Grrrrrrr. I'm thinking of leaving work a bit early this afternoon (I work until 5-5:30 pm on the Fridays I work) to go to the gym and do some elliptical. Sounds nice right now.

***

Tonight I'm going to Ogden with my friend Sarah. We are both registered for the Ogden Half Marathon, but obviously I'm not doing it. We'll just have a girls' night out and I'll cheer her to the finish line.

No comments: