Wednesday, May 25, 2011

no news yet...concert pics instead!

No news on the leg yet. Had the MRI at 7 am; thinking I might call the doc and find out if they know anything yet.

***

Meanwhile, a blog post on the U2 concert. It was an amazing experience - the lights, the sound, the set - incredible! I like U2 a lot, though I'm not a die-hard fan like my husband. I still had a great time at this terrific performance. It would have been better if I wasn't so tired and cold (it was in the low 50s but slightly windy and I didn't dress warmly enough for sitting/standing a lot). It was quite a show, though, and I don't regret going at all, even though we didn't get home until almost midnight. With my MRI at 7 am, I didn't get in a workout (yet). I'm thinking to go to the gym tonight for a little elliptical.

More pictures here.

No comments: