Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday track workout

Tuesday night = TNT track workout. I was NOT in the mood for a hard workout tonight. I was out of sorts and had eaten 1/2 a slice of cheese at lunch and a bunch of Goldfish crackers for a snack, so I was worried that the lactose would be a problem (I forgot to take the lactase, too). But once I got started I felt fine, and things went well tonight. I warmed up for 4 laps, stretched a bit, and then did 6x800 with 90s active recovery. My 800s were in 4:27 (!fast!), 4:34, 4:36, 4:34, 4:36, and 4:33. Not bad at all, considering that it was on the warm side (mid to upper 70s) and humid, for Utah anyway (40% on my home weather station). I cooled down and drove home, and felt SO good on the way home for having worked out hard. Seriously, racewalking is the best mood elevator EVER.

No comments: