Saturday, September 06, 2008

Things I saw on this morning's walk, part 1

 
Nice view from the Bountiful bench. This was about at the turn around point (5 miles); however, I did 2 miles before the group started, so this was at 7 miles for me.

About this point I did have to stop for the restroom. Though my GI stuff was lots better today than last week, apparently I still have a propensity for trouble on long walks. I did feel a whole lot better after a pit stop, and didn't have the intense pain/cramping of last week. I had a little pain, but it wasn't too terrible, and after my stop I was able to continue with no problems at all. I will have to do some more reading and see if there is anything else I can do to help besides cutting out lactose, which has definitely improved things a lot but is not a cure-all, clearly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: