Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Feeling better :)

Yay! My cold is improving a lot, and it never went down into my chest (so far...keeping my fingers crossed).

I went to the track workout for Wasatch Walkers/Team in Training tonight. I was slated for 8x800m at 10k pace with 200m recovery, but after talking with Diane (coach for TNT) I decided to only do 6x800m. The weather was a delightful 67 and sunny at the end of the workout, with a nice cool breeze. Perfect! I had no trouble at all completing the workout, and was under my goal pace of 4:42 for all of the repeats. I did them in 4:34, 4:37, 4:39, 4:39, 4:38, 4:37. I felt like I could have done 2 more, but of course I did stop. It was a good workout and my mood was a lot better after the workout than before (traffic was nasty and the kids dumped ALL their puzzles on the floor just before I left - GRRRRR!). I'm glad I went.

No comments: