Sunday, May 04, 2008

Gorgeous spring day

Today was beautiful - 70ish, sunny, and lovely. We turned on the outside water and filled up the water table and let the kids play outside. They got a little sun because I forgot to put sunscreen on them, but they weren't out too long during the middle of the day, so it wasn't too bad. They got more time at the water table after their naps, while Loren and I relaxed and read the paper (me) and did puzzles (him).

***

This morning's workout: nice weather! 42F (6C), sunny, and calm. I did 10 miles in about 1:50, for an 11 minute pace. It was very easy; my average heart rate was only 133. I think maybe I'm getting better at this! I found it a bit hard to push myself this morning, though. Good thing I just had an easy workout scheduled.

No comments: