Saturday, May 17, 2008

Catch-up

 
Posting catch-up. Got busy again!

This photo was taken on my SugarHouse Park workout this morning. It was SO gorgeous; 52 degrees (~11C) and still. I did an easy 1 hour - 2 loops of the park plus a little extra to and from my house.

***

Friday's workout: biked to weight training and lifted for 50 mins. Felt awesome.

***

Thursday's workout: intervals at the East High track. This track is wonderful - great surface in great condition, and only a 5 min drive from my house. I did 3.2k (8 laps) in 18:36 (goal was 19:00; a bit fast), then 1.6k (4 laps) in 9:24 (goal 9:25), then 2 x 800m (2 laps) in 4:44 and 4:40 (goal 4:42). I felt so much faster and looser than on Tuesday. It was great!

***

Wednesday: same as Friday.

Got to go, piano student here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: