Tuesday, May 06, 2008

4:30 am

I’m up early because Calvin was screaming at 4:30 am “I want a new pull-up!”. He had taken off his pj pants and pull-up and was crying; he said the pull-up was wet, but it wasn’t – it was dry. Then he said he had to go potty. I figured he probably did, and I told him he probably woke up because he had to go potty. He really DID have to go, and I got him settled again. In some sense, I'm happy about this, because it means he woke because he had to go; that's a good sign.

The real downer was that at 5 am Michelle woke up screaming because she got twisted around and her legs were stuck in the bars of her crib, hanging all the way out. Poor thing. I helped her, and then I knew I'd never be able to get back to sleep. I'm going to be really tired today!

No comments: