Tuesday, May 13, 2008

better

I've been kinda moody & grumpy; today was better. It started with a beautiful trip around SugarHouse Park - 40 min easy walking; 6k - the sun was just coming up, the Oquirrh mountains were purple, and the Wasatch range was snow-covered and gorgeous.

Work was all right; experiment sort of worked, which is usually about all you can hope for.

Took the kids to Noodles & Company for dinner. The best part of the day was our dinner conversation, in which Loren offered to help out with some simple things like picking up the kids on Mondays, watching them this Friday so I could have a night out w/the girls, etc.

Got home, put the kids to bed, and then we watched Juno, which was a very charming flick.

Wow, how did it get to be 10 pm already? Tomorrow morning I have weight training, and I plan to bike there, so I'd better get some sleep!

No comments: