Friday, February 01, 2008

Shoe deal!


OK, so I had to get a new pair of shoes for the Today Show appearance :). Well, I didn't have to, but I wanted some closed-toed ones in case I decide to wear hose (I have a scar on my knee and it might make me self-conscious (thanks urban princess for the fashion tips). So, I went to Nordstrom Rack and they were having an amazing shoe sale - I got this pair of fancy Italian shoes for only $23! Could hardly do better at Payless, and these are real designer shoes.

4 comments:

Harriet said...

bad for the achilles tendons, tisk, tisk.

Sarah H said...

Don't you just love a good deal? :)
They are very cute.

Tammy said...

OK, yeah, bad for the achilles tendon... but I'm gonna wear them for all of 5 minutes, and besides, they will make my legs look great :)! They do have approx 4 inch heels - yikes!

Hunca Munca said...

Very stylish! You go girl! What a great deal you got too.