Thursday, September 30, 2010

more cross-training

Another day, some more cross-training. Wheeeeeeeee. Well, on the bright side, at least I can still do that. I did 40 min on the video bike, chasing down the pacer in his yellow shirt. Then I did 25 min on the elliptical.

Tomorrow: more of the same, plus weights, plus foot PT.

My foot isn't hurting at all any more. While that's good, it's probably only because I'm not racewalking :(. Yeah, I'm in a kind of down mood. Please don't tell me to just cheer up and focus on the positive. I know what I SHOULD do, but it's not so easy, OK?

Here's my Garmin data from this morning, if anyone cares.

1 comment:

Nyle said...

If I didnt know better I would almost say we are physicly linked....I wont tell you to cheer up and everything will get better cause I do know you know that. How about we both make a pact to put this week behind us and look forward to next week. :0)