Sunday, December 28, 2008

Seen on my walk today

Um, yeah, I walked today. No, I racewalked. I just couldn't rest any more, and I decided that since everything is feeling really good that I'd try 30 minutes and see how it was. The first 10 min were pretty awful - slow, and uncoordinated. Wow, it only takes a week to get really out of shape for walking. But after another 5 min I was in the groove. I decided to turn around then to be sure I didn't overdo it. I got back to my brother's house after about 30 minutes, still feeling good. No problems with my IT band :). Yay!

While I was out, I saw this FLOCK of about 20 wild turkeys, in the middle of the city of Davis. It was very cool!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, those turkeys survived the Christmas season, lucky them!

Congrats on your easy walk today. Yep, its hard to stay away and feels so good when you come back!