Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday miscellany

I'm feeling pretty good now! My IT band is lots better thanks to stretching and resting, and yesterday morning I was able to do 45 min on the treadmill. Then I knew I was going out for pizza at night, so I did another 45 min during nap time. I had no problems at all, and even did some hills (3% incline intervals of 30 seconds). One thing I really like about the treadmill is that I can do a slight incline all the time, which does feel better for my IT band.

Today I went to my weight training workout and did 30 min on the treadmill. I took a little video which I might post later if I have time.

***

I've been pretty busy getting ready for Christmas, so haven't been keeping up with posting and reading other people's blogs very well. Sorry! I will try to do a little better but no guarantees.

No comments: