Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Contest

Nancy (my friend from the Wasatch Walkers; she is the one on the far right in the photo and I am on the far left) and I are having a contest in December. We are both Weight Watchers members and we are both kind of sick of the extra 3-4 lbs we've been carrying around. So, we're having a contest to get rid of it. We both set a weight goal (mine is to lose 3.4 lbs, and Nancy's is to lose about the same - not sure of her exact #) and we have until our weigh-ins on January 5th to lose the weight. If we do it, then the other person has to buy us $20 worth of goodies at our local running store. If we both win, then it still applies and we have lots of fun shopping together.

This is making me REALLY psyched to lose the weight! I know, it's the season to gain, but I am sure I can do this. I am SO ready to take on this challenge. Funny how a little competition can motivate one to get going. I had a fabulous day yesterday and am on my way to a great day today, too. I can do this! :)

No comments: