Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wednesday workout

I was going to do about 50-60 min easy today, but once I got going I didn't want to stop! So I did 3 miles easy, then sped up and did 2 miles comfortably hard, then 1.5 miles easy to finish. Total workout 6.5 miles in 1:08.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a short workout and then hop on the plane to Spokane in the morning!

I hope the kids won't torture my mom too much while I'm gone (she's here to help my husband with them while I'm out of town). I'm going to miss them A LOT.

Side note - our water came back on at 10 pm last night. Whew.

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Wow, you have had quite a roller coaster ride recently! Just catching up on your blog. Hopefully things will settle down now with no more small-scale disasters for a while. Life is sure taking a hectic pace for you. I hope Spokane is fantastic and gives you time and space to "reset" and come back refreshed. Go get 'em!