Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Attitude

Thanks for your comments on my earlier post about the car bill, readers. I appreciate it. I know I need to have a better attitude and just enjoy my weekend away, because it is half paid for (airplane & race fees) already. It was just hard to focus when I heard about the car bill.

I'm not sorry I'm going to Spokane. When I made the plans I didn't foresee any of the other things that have happened re: work, the car bill, etc. What's done is done, and I hope that I can put the challenges of the last week behind me and enjoy 1) my time to myself and 2) my races and 3) meeting some other racewalkers. And of course I hope that I will be really fast :)!

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

Wow, looks like I've missed a lot since I last checked your blog! Car repairs suck, and being without water is seriously stressful to even think about! Hope it's back on SOON!

I hope all goes well in Spokane, it's too bad it isn't just a little bit closer to Seattle....

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Spokane!