Monday, March 31, 2008

Winter Wonderland

 

It's March 31st, but no one bothered to tell the weather...
Needless to say, I did not bike to my weight training class today, since there was about 6 inches (15cm) of fresh snow. Plus, it's pretty darn cold out there (even now, at 5 pm, it's still cold).

In fact, my weight training class didn't really happen because the instructor was really late, so I racewalked in the basement of HPER instead of lifting weights. I did 12 laps, or 3.6 miles, at an easyish pace (pushed a little, but not too much) in 38 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Oh, but well, I think it's beautiful (and lovely). The only snow we got this year was some days during the Easter. Our Christmas was green. The snow has melted now. It sucks. :( If you can't get real Winters in Sweden, then there must be something wrong with this planet. :'(