Thursday, March 27, 2008

Slugging it

Monday & Wed I biked to weight training and had a great workout. No racewalking.

Today I am totally slugging it. I am taking a rare rest day because I stayed up WAY too late (3 am) working on photo books. There were 2 good sales at Shutterfly and Winkflash, and I had to get the books done before the deadlines. I actually missed the Shutterfly deadline by 2 minutes, and it was for a FREE book so I was really bummed. I e-mailed customer support and they actually let me slide :). Whew! The Winkflash deadline is today, but at 1 am I was so paranoid that I'd screw it up somehow that I stayed up to 3 am to finish that book too. Stupid... oh well. So I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep, because I woke at 6:30 am and could not fall back asleep (I usually get up about 5:45 am, and my body just does NOT do the sleeping in thing anymore). I probably should have gone to work out, but I thought it was probably too late to get back before the kids became a problem, so I stayed in bed.

Oh well. One day missed won't kill me and is probably a good thing. Except for that Easter candy I've been eating, and the fact that I still can't take off those last 2-3 lbs I put on a few weeks ago. But you know what? It's a lifetime journey, and right now, I need rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Shutterfly! I can't believe I missed that sale. I'm glad Customer Service let you get the promo. I'm sure a sleepless night and a day without working out will be well worth the photo book!