Thursday, May 06, 2010

when it rains, it pours

We apparently replaced the wrong appliances. Our dishwasher is now broken :(. The water doesn't drain. It's probably a bad pump...sigh. Oh well! We need to pull it out and be sure it's not the drain, but if it's not, and it's the pump, we'll have to get a new one. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Just when I finished washing all the dishes by hand and getting the kids in bed, our dog puked all over the carpet. Twice. ARRRRGH! Good thing we have a carpet cleaner, but still, how aggravating!

My right foot is still quite sore, so I'm putting some ice on it. Hopefully it will feel better in the morning, after resting and being horizontal for a while. I am to do cross-training, so I'll probably bike, as it's low-impact. I am a little worried, but hopefully it's nothing.

I guess bad things come in threes? I know, they can always hurt you more, but I'm hoping that's it for today.

2 comments:

Lantis Lani said...

Yikes, what a day! The dishwasher might have developed an inferiority complex next to the new fridge and range. :)

Harriet said...

It is spreading. I spend most of yesterday afternoon with my wife a the doctor's office.

This morning, BOTH of my shoulders are sore (I think that I know why but we'll see).

No, I don't want cheese with my "wine". :-)

Sorry to hear of your troubles Tammy.