Thursday, May 27, 2010

quite the international sensation?

I have sitemeter to track my blog hits, and over the past few days I've been quite interested to see that I have a lot of international visitors to my blog. I am guessing they are racewalkers, but I don't know for sure. If you are lurking, and you're from far away, it would be fun if you commented on where you are from and why you are visiting my blog. Please, go ahead! I want to "meet" you! I'm so excited to have so many international visitors, and surprised, too.

Here's where my last 100 visitors have been from (some are me, checking my posts):

NORTH AMERICA (60):
United States 57 (Utah, Virginia, California, Kansas, Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Washington, Oklahoma, New Jersey, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, Florida, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada 1
Wheatley, Ontario, Canada 1
Distrito Federal, Mexico 1

UNKNOWN (13)

OCEANIA (12):
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (my coach) 8
Upwey, Victoria, Australia 1
Perth, Australia 1
Hamilton, New Zealand 1
Auckland, New Zealand 1

EUROPE (8):
Jyvskyl, Western Finland 1
Malm, Skane Lan, Sweden 1 (my friend Lani)
Brussels, Belgium 1
Privas, Rhone-Alpes, France 1
Oldenburg, Niedersachsen, Germany 1
London, UK 1
Keighley, W Yorkshire, UK 1
Leeds, UK 1

ASIA (5):
Hong Kong, China 1
New Delhi, India 4

AFRICA (1):
Tunisia 1

SOUTH AMERICA (1):
Brazil 1

3 comments:

Nyle said...

I always lerk on your site. lol

but I think the trackers pick me up as Auckland NZ....close enough...I am in Nelson (the top of the South Island)

and your perth hit will be David :0) but gosh yes you are being watched from all over. I would love to know my stats like that.

Tammy said...

Nyle - sitemeter is free and you can put it on your blog if you like :). It's pretty entertaining. Wow, didn't know David lived in Perth (I knew he was in Australia though!). That's off the beaten path.

Lantis Lani said...

Cool! I'm going to have to try this site meter thing.