Friday, May 07, 2010

cross-training day

Today was a cross-training day. I rode the video bike for 35 min, and then did the elliptical for 10 min. Then I lifted weights for a bit, but not too long because I had to drive the kids to my parents' house before work (every other Friday my parents watch the kids). I did one-legged squats (with exercise ball to preserve good form), one-legged dead lifts, abductor work on the hip cybex machine, balance work (PT) on dyna disk, windmills (PT balance exercise), a bunch of core work, and maybe a couple other things...can't remember now.

My left foot feels OK today (the one that has been injured since last summer, but is almost better) despite the aches yesterday. My right foot, which started hurting a bit at work yesterday, is mildly tender but mostly OK. At my coach's suggestion, I have been doing some extra calf stretching; tight right calf from heel raises may be the culprit.

No comments: