Tuesday, March 03, 2009

President's Challenge

No, this is not a political post :).

It's about www.presidentschallenge.org, a website where you can track your fitness. I blogged about it a while back (a few years ago?), and since then I have been tracking my every activity on there. They have bronze, silver, and gold awards, which I achieved within 6 months or so. You need 80,000 points to get a gold award; as best as I can figure it, each point is about a calorie burned. Anyway, there is another award after the gold award: the platinum award, for which you must get 500,000 points. Wow. Well, last weekend, I finally got to 60% of the way there, or 300,000 points. It's still going to take me quite a while to finish, but I'm really proud of what I have accomplished.

Anyone can sign up for free and track their activity. I encourage you to do it! Once you achieve each level, you can purchase a commemorative medal, certificate, and/or T-shirt proclaiming your awesomeness. Have fun!

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Woo-wooo!!! Go Tammy! I am about halfway to where you are, just shy of 150,000 points.