Thursday, March 05, 2009

Day 38: 40 days 'til 39

Sarah and I had planned to browse a library book sale tonight, but we actually had done it earlier (can't remember which day now). So I decided I would "shop" for some music at the library. I checked out violin sonatas for Sarah and I to play at a future date (in the next 4 weeks, before they are due!). I found some great stuff by Brahms, Bach, Handel, and Grieg. I look forward to our next music date!

Tomorrow, day 39, we plan to breakfast together at Finn's, a delicious local establishment. Saturday, day 40, we are having dinner w/our husbands (I'm cooking!) and b-day cake, and then heading to Kingsbury Hall to see Bobby McFerrin. Sunday is our birthday, of course! But we thought our celebration on Saturday would cap it all off quite nicely.

No comments: