Thursday, January 08, 2009

Out with the old, and in with the new

The old one, obtained 8/11/1999 (tornado day, for those of you who are SLC natives - that was an interesting day!). Yes, I lied about my weight on here. I put 230, but I probably weighed at least 240. You can see why I have been getting a lot of weird looks - "Is that YOU?". Not good at airports, though I was never detained or questioned further once I told them I had lost weight.

The new one, obtained yesterday. It's a temporary one, and the permanent one gets mailed to me in a few weeks. They used to give you the permanent one right away, but now it's more high tech or something.

4 comments:

malvs2walk said...

Wow, what a change.

Kale said...

Tammy, all I have to say is you are incredible!

Rachel said...

awesome Tammy!!! I met one of my dads cousins for the first time recently. He was very thin but showed us his drivers liscence from when he had weighed 400lbs! it was amazing, i would never have known it was the same person (he had lap band surgery 7yrs ago). Anyways im sure it will feel great to have an up-to-date picture!!!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!