Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yummy!


I have found some peanut butter that is only 1 point for 2 Tbsp (only 54 calories vs 190 in regular peanut butter for the same serving size)! It's really delicious, too, and can be used in all kinds of recipes. The only down side is that you have to have it shipped. However, it is totally worth it :). It's called "PB2" and it's powdered peanut butter. They press the oil out, so they get rid of most of the fat but not the flavor. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I really like it. If you decide to order some, enter my e-mail address as a referral and I'll even get a small commission. No, I'm not writing this because of that - it's a great product for this peanut butter & chocolate lover, and I wanted others to enjoy it too. Mmmm!

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Fascinating. How does the texture compare to regular peanut butter?
And - how did you find out about this?