Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeling good


Today is going well, and we have fun plans!

Workout: 1 mile easy warm-up (10:30 - oops, a bit fast, but I felt good), 2 miles at race pace planned (10:15/mile) - actually did 10:02 and 10:11, then 1 mile cool down in 11:15 or so. Stretching felt awesome. I am ready to go for the big race Saturday!

Redecorating project: Yay! The last plaster patch re-do seems to be good. I primed it this morning and we are ready to roll. I told Calvin we'd do a little painting when Michelle goes down for her nap. Hopefully it won't take too long and then he can have a short nap too.

Fun plans for the day: We're taking TRAX downtown to go to the race expo and pick up my packet. The kids LOVE the train, so this should be very enjoyable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tammy, good luck tomorrow! You're going to do awesome no doubt!