Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tagged by Sara

Sara tagged me (well, she tagged everyone, and I am responding).

Four jobs I've had: library aide (my first job), snack bar attendant at a ritzy country club, reader/notetaker for disabled students (blind and/or deaf), primary tissue culture of neonatal rat cardiomyocytes (this was my first lab job).

Four TV shows I'm watching: don't watch TV much, and if I do, I just get DVDs from the library. Loren has talked me into watching Desperate Housewives (seasons 1 & 2 so far). I got the "Planet Earth" (BBC series) DVDs for my birthday and they're outstanding. We've watched a couple of movies lately - can't remember the titles (lame, I know); one was a documentary about the first men on the moon & it was fabulous. Finally, we took Calvin to see "Horton Hears a Who", and he loved it.

Four places I've been: Taiwan (my parents lived there for 2 years while I was in college, so I visited 5 times and stayed there for 2 summers), Glacier National Park (really you must go there if you haven't), North Dakota (I was the first in my well-traveled family to actually set foot in the state!), and Keokuk, Iowa (where my parents grew up).

Four musical artists I'm listening to: Lifehouse, Kindermusik (endless supply in my car CD changer... provides much sanity), Murray Perahia (my favorite pianist), and Petra (80s Christian hard rock band; yeah, I know I need to update my taste, but I like what I like!).

1 comment:

Sara Z. said...

hmm. Petra. I may have to make you a mix CD. :)