Wednesday, March 31, 2010

rest day

OK, my foot hurts today. Sad. Not sure if it was the track workout or the PT. It doesn't hurt a lot, but it's definitely achy and annoyed. So I took a rest day. Yeah, I could have gone weight training, but I just decided it might be good to give my body a break. Besides, I am a bit bummed about my foot feeling bad again. It's to be expected that there will be bumps along the road though.

I think it's more likely that the PT pushed me over the edge, as the foot was feeling OK yesterday until after the PT session. But it could also be the cumulative effects. Too hard to untangle the cause & effect here.

So tomorrow I have an easy 10k on the schedule. I think I will try it but will not go too far, so if things start getting sore I can stop. This is also subject to change depending on how my foot feels in the morning.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

You had that hard interval workout too. Comebacks are almost always like this.

ollie