Wednesday, March 10, 2010

workout & food for 3/10

Today was better. Whew.

Workout: took it easier today for a little break. Did 50 min weight training/PT exercises first, and then racewalked 2 miles in 21:40ish. My legs felt really heavy when I started the RWing, but after about 10 min I felt better. My foot felt totally fine. I think the PT exercises are really helping my foot a lot. I totally notice the achy feeling when I do them, but I feel stronger now, and the racewalking is not hurting at all! YAY!!!!!
Activity points earned: 5

Food:
Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal with 1/2t brown sugar splenda, a shake of cinnamon, and 1/2c blueberries. This tasted great this morning (3 points).
Lunch: 1c homemade potato soup (leftover from last night) + 1/2 graperfruit and 1 banana and some baby carrots (5 points).
Snack: 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced, and 1c grapes. Later: 1 tangerine & about 15-20 goldfish crackers (3 points).
Dinner: Quinoa, potato, & veggie bake, 2.5 cups, guesstimate 8 points (it was heavy on the veggies & light on the quinoa); ate this at our friends' house so had to guess at amount and points, but this is pretty close. She cooks pretty healthy - i.e. uses less oil, etc.
Dessert: healthy choice fudge bar (1 point)

Total: 19 points; used 1 activity point = 18 points. Banked 4 AP for tomorrow. I'll need them; we're having chocolate cake for my belated b-day celebration at work.

No comments: