Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Workout & food for 3/3

Workout: 25 min elliptical, then 45 min weight training (last 15 min I did my PT exercises for my foot), then 20 min racewalking. OK, about 21:and change, for 2 miles. My foot has been very achy today, maybe from the PT exercises yesterday & today? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be achy, but it is. I will ask on Monday at my next PT appt.
6 activity points for the cardio and 2 for the weights = 8 points; use 4 toward daily food.

Food:
Breakfast: 1/2c oatmeal, prepared w/water, 1/3 diced apple, cinnamon, and 1/2t splenda brown sugar (3 points) plus 1 morningstar farms veggie sausage patty (1 point)
Lunch: peanut butter & jelly sandwich on orowheat sandwich thin with PB2 and jelly made w/splenda (2 points), one large green salad with tomatoes and carrots and vinaigrette spray (0 points), 1 asian pear (1 point) and a couple apple & orange slices and a bite of banana bread (1 point).
Snack: 1 apple and about 35 goldfish crackers (3 points)
Dinner: homemade vegetarian pizza with lots of veggies (roasted) and small amount cheese; 2.5 pieces = 9 points. Large green salad with bell pepper, tomato, carrot & spray (0 points).
Dessert: pineapple, 2c, and hot chocolate (no sugar added) = 3 points.

Total: 23 points; 18 + 4 AP = 22; so used 1 of points allowance & still have 26 points allowance left for the week.

No comments: