Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy 40th!

In the morning, I took the kids to the park for a bit. It was gorgeous outside & they had a blast. After that we went to my parents' house for a quick lunch and some scrapbooking. Then I had to go to my PT appointment (4 pm). At 6 pm we all converged on Buca di Beppo for a fun birthday dinner. We got the "Pope table" which is full of pretty kitschy Italian Catholic decor, including a bust of the pope on the lazy susan. The kids were entranced by the little water fountain of a boy peeing :). It was pretty cute. One of the funniest things that happened was that Sarah's little boy, Sam, sang "Happy Birthday" to us and then either couldn't remember my name or couldn't figure out how to get two names in the song. It was darling. Finally, we went to Sarah & Bryan's house for ice cream cake. A very fun day with the family, which was perfect after our weekend away at Zermatt.

Here are more pictures.

No comments: