Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Workout & food for 3/8

Workout: 21 min on the elliptical, and then I had to rush off to weight training. I did my PT exercises, did some abs, did one set of what everyone else was doing (a total body workout; they all did 3 sets), and then 10 min on the exercise bike. Went home, and racewalked outside for 25 minutes as a birthday present to myself. I don't remember exactly how far I went, but I did about a 10:50 pace, and didn't push too hard. Later in the day, I had PT for an hour, and warmed up with 10 min on the bike. Total activity points: 10.

Food:
Breakfast: 1/2c Fiber One pancake mix (=5 very small pancakes; usually I make 3 medium but today small was fun) with blueberries inside and a few mixed berries on top, a few sprays of butter spray, and some no-calorie strawberry syrup (3).
Lunch: Large green salad with tomatoes, carrots, and 2T light fantastic cheese fantastico dressing (0), 1.5 cups Pacific ginger-carrot-cashew soup (3), and 1c grapes (1).
Snack: 1/4c hummus (homemade, 2 points) and carrots.
Dinner: At Buca di Beppo (delicious...but a WW nightmare! Only on my birthday :)!). Apple Gorgonzola salad, large serving (about 8 points), 1.5 cups lasagna (9 points), eggplant parmesan (not sure how to count this - varying points values listed in my book and my palm; I'm calling it 6 points), 4 small pieces garlic bread (excessive, I know, but I love it...10 points), 1/4 of cupcake (2), ice cream cake (6).
Total: (EEK!) 50 points. Minus 10 activity points = 40 points. Minus 18 allotted = 22 used of points allowance. 2 remaining of points allowance. Uh-oh. This is not good. Will just do my best to stay in points for 4 more days...time to get this in check a little!

No comments: