Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Yes, I still racewalk

I bet you thought I'd gotten all political on you and forgotten about racewalking. Nope!

Yesterday I did a good hard weight training workout but no racewalking. I got up too late to make it to my weight training class on time if I racewalked, so I figured a day off wouldn't kill me!

Today I got in an easy ~4.1 miles in 43:30 or so; it started off at 52 degrees and cloudy and a tad windy. At the end, it was POURING rain and I got cold. However, I walked to my polling place (2 blocks from my house) and warmed up as I stood in line to vote. It took 25 minutes start to finish, including the time I stood in line. Of course, I was prepared to vote, so the voting part only took me 2 minutes.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I'll be working out tomorrow. Today, I settled for walking house to house. :-)