Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tag: My 8s

Kristen tagged me so guess I will do this :). You can tell it's naptime and that I'm relaxing after that last more serious post.

So I was tagged by Marissa about 2 weeks ago, and I finally got around to doing this. Here are some of my 8's.


Eight TV shows I like to watch:

1. The evening news, maybe 2x/week
2. Pro football games
3. College football games
4. The Olympics, particularly track & field
5.-8. Really, I don't watch other TV shows.


Eight restaurants I like to eat at:

1. The Paris
2. Fresco Italian Cafe
3. Mazza
4. Lugano
5. Market Street Broiler
6. Acme Burger
7. Citris Grill
8. Caputo’s Deli

Eight things that happened today:

1. Racewalked an easy 3.75 miles and felt pretty decent.
2. Went to Weight Watchers and was down 1.4 lb.
3. Ate breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch with 1/2c vanilla soy milk and 1/2c frozen berries, thawed.
4. Changed a dirty diaper.
5. Raked leaves with my husband and kids - very fun, actually! Picked up a whole bunch of walnuts while I was at it. Anyone wanna help crack them?
5. Ate lunch - grilled cheese and a pear and a few pumpkin seeds.
7. Did the dishes.
8. Watched football (still doing this) while blogging

Eight things I am looking forward to:

1. Watching the Utah game tonight.
2. Trying a new recipe for crab potato soup (also tonight).
3. Visiting some friends in Vegas in a few weekends, child-free :).
4. The Halloween candy being OUT OF THE HOUSE. The kids need to eat it fast or I'm going to throw it away.
5. The Portland marathon next year, and doing Portland-to-Coast in August (Portland is my racewalking city next year).
6. The election being OVER.
7. Christmas at my brother's house in Davis, CA, and seeing friends and family while there.
8. Hanging out with my friend Sarah on Monday night.

Eight things on my wish list:

1. A Garmin Forerunner 305
2. More time to read books
3. Winning the racewalk division of the Portland Marathon (or just having a really good race)
4. Fresh organic produce that wasn't so darned expensive (perhaps I should wish for a green thumb?).
5. A new building for our church (www.newsong.org)
6. More time to cook
7. A not-too-cold winter so that I can racewalk outside a lot
8. Good health for my friends and family

Eight People I Tag:

I'm not actually going to list anyone. If you want to do it, go ahead!

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Football: evidently BYU-CSU was a barn burner.

I watched ND lose in overtime to Pitt (Pitt mistakes kept ND in the game earlier) and right now my Longhorns are getting pounded by Texas Tech 19-0. But two years ago, they rallied from a 21-0 deficit to win.

Tammy said...

Yeah, we saw the end of BYU-CSU. Too bad CSU couldn't pull it off in the end.

Sorry your game didn't go your way.

At least the Utes won their game. They should have won by more, but hey, I'll take the win.